We're committed to environmentally friendly printing and are proud to be certified with ISO 14001 and the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®).
What Ashley House is doing to help the environment:
- Buying green energy
- Reducing and recycling all waste
- Using low energy lighting throughout the factory
- Using chemistry-free technology
- Using environmentally friendly materials
- Actively lowering energy consumption
- Reducing our transport pollution
- Training employees on environmental issues
- Promoting recyclable and renewable materials
- Reducing our use of plastic
- Using vegetable-based inks
- Supporting the Printers Against Plastic campaign
If you would like to use the Woodland Carbon logo on your print, get in touch on 01392 202320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.