At Ashley House, we understand that many businesses are having to adapt and operate a little differently during these difficult times, but we want to reassure you that we are still open for business and can continue to support your printing requirements, graphic design or fulfilment needs safely. As a business, we believe that we must do our part to slow the spread of the virus, while we continue to operate and provide a seamless service. With that in mind, we will operate as close to normal as possible while we are able.
We are monitoring the situation and taking each day as it comes. We will assess and review our procedures and processes as and when required, as per the daily updates by the UK Government and advice provided by The World Health Organisation and local authorities. Our priority is our people. This means prioritising the health and safety of our team, families, customers and suppliers, doing everything we can to protect them and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Our office team are now working from home
- We have implemented a strict staff only entry policy into the factory
- Factory staff are keeping the recommended distance from one another
- Regular hand washing procedures and all staff are provided with hand sanitiser
- Thoroughly cleaning and disinfection frequently touched areas throughout the factory
- Staff are not to come into work if they, or anyone in their household, shows any symptoms
If you have any questions, or need our help during these difficult times, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our team are available by email, phone and on social media to help you. But please excuse the children, dogs and chickens in the background!
We will keep you updated as, when and if the situation evolves. In the meantime, we thank you for your continued support. We are all in this together. Take care, look after each other and stay safe.
The Ashley House Team